Having a cracked phone screen can be pretty annoying and it costs a lot of money to replace it. The following are simple do-it-yourself steps to remove the cracked screen on your phone.
Before trying any of this method out, make sure you put off your phone, remove the battery (if you can), and seal the ports of your phone with tape to prevent liquid damage. If you have major scratches and cracks on your screen, you are going to need to go to the professionals to remove the screen for you.
- Firstly, put a towel on the table. And then place your mobile screen in such a way that it faces you.
- Blow off the entire screen with a burst of compressed air.
- Wipe the edges of the screen using a soft cloth that removes the dust gathered around the screen. Then blow the screen off with compressed air.
- Now, apply the toothpaste to the end of a cotton swab. Some excess toothpaste may be applied on the edges which need to be removed, so remove it using your finger. And then clean your finger.
- Hold the swab with your right hand and your phone on the other hand. Then put the tip covered with toothpaste on the screen from the left-hand side of the crack.
- Press it down gently and apply it in a way that it may cover the crack completely.
- When the crack is fully covered, the tip can be removed from the screen and the swab can now be thrown away.
- Keep your phone aside for several minutes.
- Finally, place a soft cloth on the screen and clean it.
- Check if the crack is still visible on the screen or not. In most cases, the crack disappears after executing this process correctly but if it is still visible, then repeat all the steps with complete attention and care.
Remember, the best option for you is to replace your phone screen if you carry out these steps and the cracks on your screen aren’t removed.